February 2, 2007

TGIF!!!!!

I woke up and went to work thinking that I was going to leave at 11am. Then, my Dad calls and asks if I could handle driving about an hour an a half to meet him and pick up my Mom. It's way better than three hours! My Dad is hauling a trailer out to California and had wanted my Mom to come and I would pick her up in Barstow. That would take like seven hours round trip. Crazy. So Dad rearranged his route and is going through a town closer. It will take me three hours round trip to get my Mom. She is going to stay with me while my Dad delivers a trailer and make some sales calls in Northern California. My Mom & Dad will be here at about noon on Tuesday. I decided to stay at work today until 5pm to make up for the hours I will miss on Tuesday. I got home at 5:40. I started on Lil'D's curtains. J had a soccer game. I played with Lil'D, fed him and put him to bed. I worked on the curtains till my back couldn't handle it anymore. J got home as I had sat down to rest and watch a little tv. Time for bed!
-Until tomorrow

No comments: