February 20, 2007

Not a good day...

I woke up late this morning...6:30. I couldn't get my hair to look right. Then, nothing I put on looked right. I left the house angry at the world. I got to work and just got into MustardStone world and just finished those elevations for that kitchen. I didn't feel good AT ALL. We celebrated Chica's 30th birthday at work today. I didn't even eat any cake. "Senior" designer was nowhere to be found. His wife came in today and told me just to go home and not to overwork myself. He will be going to Montana to the MustardStone project and I have to have the rest of the drawings done and the pricing. Tomorrow is gonna stink. So I went home and I got a headache on the way home. I took a nap. It just didn't help my headache.
J went and got Lil'D. He was all smiles when he got home. He was just a box of giggles. What a sweet boy! I fed him Applesauce Oatmeal. He is also practicing eating finger foods. I give him a Strawberry Apple Puff and he picks it up and puts it in his mouth. It's the cutest thing. Sometimes is sticks to his chin and I have to help him get it back in his mouth.
He was really tired tonight. We gave him a bath and put him to bed at 7:30. We noticed a rash on his arm during his bath. I'm not sure if you get food reactions in the form of a rash on the arm. He had Banana Apple Strawberries yesterday, and that is the only thing I can think that it is.
J & I are watching American Idol.
-Until tomorrow

No comments: