February 22, 2007

1. Knowing my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ


This is the best blessing of all. And the most important!
A few verses that get me through the day:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight" -Proverbs 3:5-6
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest" -Matthew 11:28
"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me."
-Revelation 3:20
Notice in the picture that there is not a door handle on the door. That is because Jesus cannot open the door for you. YOU have to open the door for him and invite him into your heart of your own free will!
I am blessed to have a personal relationship with my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. I am so glad I have him in my life EVERYDAY!

No comments: