February 22, 2007

2. My sweet husband, J


J and I met on October 30, 1995. This was my first day of work at my former company. I had to go through some computer training before starting at the company. J had to go to that training as well. He had transferred from the California store to the Texas store. He was Department Head of Installs and a Project Manager. I was going to be a Kitchen Designer. After about an hour or two of class my computer crashed. The only available computer was next to him. He was a crack up and made me laugh the whole time. We really got to know each other and became good friends. Everyone from work would go to a dart bar after work and play darts. It was really a fun time. For Christmas J game me my first set of darts. We went on our first date around December 21st or so. We went to the movies and saw Father of the Bride II. We yapped and yapped and yapped the whole night. I instantly fell for him. He was so much fun and I just felt so comfortable with him. We were attached at the hip after that, and were always together. We went everywhere together and the whole company knew about us. I knew at the beginning that this was the man I was going to marry! We moved to California in August 1996. J was born and raised here and wanted me to live there. It was a really beautiful place. We both transferred with the company. I had the time of my life! There was so much to do and see! On December 6th, 1997, J proposed to me! We got married in Texas on June 6, 1998. We went to DisneyWorld for our honeymoon! It has been a non-stop adventure with him. There is always something going on in our life and we have so much fun together. We can laugh together and just be ourselves and I have such wonderful memories of all of our times together. There are many more to come and I look forward to all of them.
He is the love of my life. He is the most wonderful husband I could ever have asked for. He is my soulmate and my life companion. I wouldn't want to spend my time with anyone else. He is so very special to me and treats me like a princess! He is a Godly man and I am so very blessed to have him!
A few things that I know about J that I'd like to share:
  • His favorite color: Clear
  • His favorite food: House special chicken at Pick Up Stix
  • His favorite snack: Milk & Cookies
  • My favorite quote by J: "This car is wide."

No comments: