OK, I'm just finally getting to the redesign. I'll be back and ready to go next year!!!
December 30, 2007
December 18, 2007
December 13, 2007
I found this for my mom:
A tutorial for a NO SEW FLEECE BLANKET.
Mom: just click on the word tutorial, once the website comes up scroll down till you get to the heading that says no sew fleece blanket and you can see how it is made!
Here is another website with more instructions for the no sew fleece blanket.
I also found some websites with great fleece selections:
December 11, 2007
So, let's see. I'm not for writing much lately. Just trying to get things together. Work all day, play with Lil'D then put him to bed, and have a couple hours of peace and quiet. I have so much to do and not enough time to do it in. I just can't make the sacrifice of giving up going to bed at 9:30pm. If I don't get my sleep, I will be worth nothing at work the next day. I could stay up till midnight every night, but I think that things would be worse if I was tired. I have to get at least 8 hours.
I really need to change to look of my blog. I don't like the brown AT ALL! It's so blah.
Off I go.......
December 10, 2007
Does anybody have any time that I can have? I just am having trouble getting everything in. December is a crazy month! I need an entire week off of work to just get it together!
- Lil'D has his 18mos. doctor appointment this week.
- My company christmas party is on Friday night. It is a theme party...Disco Fever. I decided to make a dress. My Mom helped with most of it, but it wasn't done by the time she left. I am going to a friend's house on Wednesday night and I know the dress will fit perfectly after that!
- J's company christmas party is on Friday night as well. I am really bummed that I will miss it. It really stinks to think we will be at two different parties. Boo.
- I have to put our christmas tree up.
- I would like to get christmas cards out, but I haven't even bought them. It may not happen AGAIN this year.
- We need to get our family portraits made.
- I have gifts to buy for everyone. Lil'D is the only one I have shopped for.
I just need for Friday to be here, because I am working till 11am. The rest of the day is mine!!!
Workin' for the weekend!!!!!