I just found this at Sting My Heart. Since I had Lil'D I have had a bit of depression here and there. It took a while for me to completely give it to the Lord properly. I started a blog specifically dedicated to my blessings! I have been trying to add things as I go. It is more of a personal blog than one that I share. You can take a peak here if you want: EllieMaes Blessings
So here is what I am thankful for today:
1. My sweet husband, J...bless him for volunteering to do a honeydo list from me instead of picking Lil'D up from daycare. Because he gets home at 3:30pm or 4, it's so much easier for him to do the list instead of wasting time AND gas to go get Lil'D when I can pick him up on my way home. Not only do we save gas, but J does the chores when he gets home instead of me doing them at 9pm at night or not getting them done at all.
2. My sweet baby boy only has a cold. I am blessed that that is all he has. It could always be worse.
3. My boss is awesome! He just went on with his week without panicking because I wasn't there. He always says whatever is best for me! He is the best!
4. Pam...she takes care of Lil'D all week while J and I are at work. She has a wonderful home daycare. The kids are all so polite and well behaved. Pam is always so calm and in control. Lil'D just loves her and I do too!
5. My mama...every morning she gives me encouragement to get through the day. She encourages me to be strong!