February 3, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Woke up this morning at 8am. Lil'D was kind enough to sleep a little longer for me to get a shower in. J had softball practice at 8:30. He walked over. I got Lil'D ready, put him in the new jogging stroller and we were off. We walked to the softball fields. I did a couple of laps while they finished up practice. J and I walked back. It was a perfect day for a walk. 70 degress and not a cloud in the sky. Once we got back we took showers and made a trip to Wal-Mart. I needed more fabric for the curtains. We got chinese for lunch. We put Lil'D down for a nap and started cleaning up. J mopped the kitchen floors and vacuumed. I entertained Lil'D when he woke up from his "cat" nap. We gave Lil'D a bath and put him to bed! I cleaned the kitchen and J cleaned the bathroom!! We ate dinner and watched National Treasure.
-Until tomorrow

No comments: