September 17, 2006

The weekend flew by...

First some fun stuff...




Do you ever have difficulty getting to sleep at night?
Not since I've given birth to my baby boy.
Do you have a routine that helps you to get to sleep at night?
I used to do this: imagine a black chalkboard. Write the letter A and draw a circle around it. Now pick up an eraser and erase the entire thing. Go on and do the same thing to the letter B. I usally fall asleep about H or so. When I was pregnant and had insomnia it didn't work.
When you can't sleep, do you get up and do something or just lay there and hope you'll get drowsy enough to fall asleep?
I usally get up and get on the computer and read blogs or add fun stuff to my blog.
Do you sleep all the way through the night or do you occasionally wake up during the night?
Right now I am at the mercy of my son. He only got up once last night so maybe things are about to change!!
Do you ever wake up early and then can't get back to sleep?
All the time!
FDA: E. coli linked to Natural Selection Foods: I've bought bagged spinach before to make salads. Did you have any that you had to throw away after the original warnings by the FBI about bagged spinach? Will you buy any in the future or go for the unbagged variety?
I always buy unbagged and fresh!




By the way...
What was your very first paying job? Teaching twirling
Did you have a job that you just dreaded going to every day?
Yes a company called Corporate Quarters
What was your favorite job and why did you like it?
My current job. I love the challenge. My boss and his wife are the best!! I just feel fufilled by it!!
If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? A photographer!!


RANDOMNESS week of Sept 17: Couch Potato
1. what's your favorite TV show? Project Runway
2. what's your favorite snack while watching tv? Popsicles
3. who's your tv crush? Danny(Josh Duhamel) from Vegas
4. where's your favorite place to watch tv? My house, my living room!

UNCONSCIOUS MUTTERINGS
Week 189
1 day, 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
I say ... and you think ... ?
Running :: around a lot
Alternative :: music
Cope :: survive
Lots :: candy
Sympathetic :: sad
Barn :: red
Totally :: awesome
Baby :: Lil D
Undeniable :: chocolate
Watermelon :: yummy

I really love answering the memes right now. It is just so eye opening and interesting to see what my answers will be.
J & I woke up this morning at 8:30. I fed Lil D and got up.
The chargers won their home opener!!! Yeah...go chargers.
Grandma & Grandpa brought over the rocking chair for Lil D & I. I gave Lil D a bath and rocked him to sleep. That is our day. I can't believe the weekend is already over. I have nothing, literally, to wear to work tomorrow. I don't really know what I'm going to do. I'm kinda in a dilemma! Oh well, I will wing it somehow.
-Until tomorrow

No comments: