September 15, 2006

Odds & Ends...

FRIDAY'S FEAST...This is Feast #111
Appetizer
What was the very last song you listened to?
Lord of the Dance, Stephen Curtis Chapman
Soup
What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?
I can't think of any right now
Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?
7
Main Course
Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used to keep your place in a book?
receipt
Dessert
Name a food that you like that most people don't.
spinach

1. What's your favorite line from a movie, and why? Stealer...of my friend. From Saving Silverman. It's just so funny!!

2. Who's your favorite villain from a movie, and why? Castor Troy from Face Off. My favorite scene is when he gets out of the car and his duster whips in the wind.

3. Name one movie everyone else loves that you hate. 40 year old virgin

4. Name one movie everyone else hates that you love. Ever After

5. What's your favorite Pixar film, and why? Monsters Inc. One word..."kitty!"

FRIDAY FUN

10 FACTS ABOUT ELLIE MAE...

  1. I HAVE BROWN HAIR
  2. I HAVE BROWN EYES
  3. I HAVE BEEN MARRIED 8 YEARS
  4. I HAVE A 3 MONTH OLD SON
  5. I WAS BORN IN TEXAS
  6. I LOVE TO DANCE
  7. I AM OBSESSED WITH BLOGING
  8. I LOVE FRENCH VANILLA CAPPUCCINOS FROM 7-ELEVEN OR AM/PM
  9. PINK IS MY FAVORITE COLOR
  10. I WOULD LOVE TO BE A PHOTOGRAPHER!

I dropped off Lil D at daycare at 7:45. Work was good. I am doing billing for our best client!! Or maybe I should say weathiest client. Senior designer came in today for about 15 minutes. He hotsync'd his PDA into my computer. I have to bill this client for all the trips he has taken while I was gone. He has been busy. He has been to Cabo and Montana. I left at about 1pm. I went to Mission Valley Mall. I went to Target and this plus size career shop. I still can't fit into my old clothes...it did take 9 months to gain all the weight. I have shrunk alot and I still have a ways to go. This plus size shop I found has really cute stuff in it and the prices are reasonable. After shopping I went to pick up Lil D. He fell asleep on the way home. I got ready as fast as I could and left the house at 6:07pm. I got to my boss' house at 6:25. We ended up waiting for Chica because she was late(as usual). We walked outside and there was a stretch limo!! All 11 of us girls hopped in. We went to Hard Rock Cafe and ate horderves. We went downtown to a club called Below. We all got in free because we were on "the list!" We danced for about 45 minutes and headed back to the house. We met up with all the guys from work that were at Chica's fiance's bachelor party. It was really nice to see all the installers from work. I haven't seen them in 4 months. I am going to bed now!!

-Until tomorrow

No comments: