September 1, 2006

Last day with Auntie E :(

I woke up at 5am this morning to feed Lil D. I couldn't go back to sleep so I worked on our budget and called my Mom. Lil D woke up at 8am and I fed him. He went back to sleep. When he woke up about an hour and a half later he was so upset. He wasn't hungry and I couldn't get him to calm down. Auntie E arrived in my time of desperation!! She had great timing today. She took Lil D and got him to calm down. She is magic! We sat and talked awhile and I decided that I wasn't going to get anything done today so I went with her to her orthodontist appointment and then to her house. We had lunch and then I worked on a monster Sudoku puzzle. I took a nap and woke up to feed Lil D. He got upset again and wouldn't eat. J came to pick us up at around 4:45. Lil D only ate for about 4 minutes. He slept the whole way home. He was fussy all night. He wouldn't nurse. We had to give him a bottle. I hope he eats well tonight. I know he has worn himself out crying today. He should sleep really good tonight!
-Until tomorrow

No comments: