September 19, 2006

Under the weather...


10 Things I'd Do If I Had More Time
1. Sew my own clothes
2. Be more organized
3. Paint my own art
4. Have my own business on ebay
5. Design my own line of purses
6. Cook
7. Call all my friends
8. Write letters to my old friends
9. Read blogs more
10. Be a better friend


1. My roommate and I once: got married. (J is the only roommate I've ever had!)

2. Never in my life have I: gone into a haunted house

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: J

4. High school was: a lot of fun, but I let a lot of petty stuff get in the way!

5. When I'm nervous: I bite my nails

6. The last time I cried was: with Lil D last night

7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: Auntie E, Chica, Amy Jo, & PJ

8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends? someone email my deepest secret to all my friends.

9. My hair: grows too slow

10. When I was 5: I had an imaginary friend named Mr. Snuffleupagus

I woke up this morning with a sore throat. I was not happy. I hit the snooze button a dozen times. J got up and got ready. I asked if he could take Lil D to daycare. He did. I rested all day. I haven't just sat and done nothing in weeks. I relaxed. I went to the doctor at 3pm. She said that I couldn't take an antibiotic because I am breastfeeding. She said that if I don't get better in a week to 10 days to call her back.

I picked up Lil D. He is such a precious boy! When we got home we went for a walk. We looked at the trees, the clouds in the sky, the flowers, the stop sign and cars passing by. I definitely stop to smell the roses with him. It's just so amazing what I take for granted that he finds facinating. J and I ran some errands. We went to Babies R Us to get more bottles. We went to Big Lots to get something to store J's client folders in. Then we treated ourselves to $1.00 fish tacos at Rubio's!!! Scout called J and told him they were short a player and were going to have to forfeit if he didn't come. Of course J drops everything and goes. I decide to go as well. It was very nice to spend time with Lil D and watch the softball game. We got home at 9:20. Lil D was hungry so I fed him and he fell asleep. He is sound asleep now.

-Until tomorrow

No comments: