September 16, 2006

First weekend in the new house...

I woke up this morning at 7:30 and Lil D was cooing and making the most wonderful noises I've ever heard. I looked over at his bassinet and you would see his little feet pushing up and sticking out. It was so cute. I am so in love with him!! I fed him and had a visitor over. One of the girls from my women's small group came over. She brought me a decaf vanilla latte from Starbucks. It was yummy. We visited for a good while. It was such a peaceful morning!
After she left I painted the inside of my guest bath cabinet. I mixed bleach with it to get rid of some mildew. I put new contact paper inside as well. I cleaned the kitchen and ran the dishwasher!! I also washed 2 loads of clothes. I still don't quite have it together because The whites are still in the dryer and the darks are still in the washer. I suck!
Auntie E came by and wanted to know if they could take Lil D to Wal-Mart and the grocery store while I got some stuff done. Sure, why not? I hung some of the living room pictures, put a few items in the guest bath cabinet and washed and sterilized all of Lil D's bottles. J came home unexpectedly. He was supposed to work until about 7pm. He got home at 4pm. Yeah!!!!
He was working the home and garden show. It was slow. We went to 5:15 service. Scout and Amy Jo came over to look at the house. We went and picked up Lil D, ate dinner and watched tv.
Don't have time for memes tonight.
-Until tomorrow

No comments: