September 18, 2005

Slow Sunday...

Didn't wake up till 9:30 this morning. I usuallly am not a sleep in kind of person, I must be tired. I relaxed and did nothing all day. We had softball tonight. There was plenty of people for the Rec team. When it came time for the Competitive team it got cold and I was tire of sitting around so I was ready to play softball tonight!! In the third inning I got hurt. I strained by quad muscle. I batted, but barely made it to first. I couldn't wait for the game to be over. It hurts pretty bad. I got In & Out for dinner! It was so good. You get hurt, you get In & Out...it makes me feel better!!! That's really all for today. Kaydee when you read this, tell Sarge I have a new nickname for him...The Intimidator. When he bats he yells and when he throws he yells. He's... The Intimidator!!! :)
-Until tomorrow.

No comments: