September 3, 2005

Shopping, Shopping, Shopping!

I woke up at 7:30 this morning with the intention to go shopping by myself. J woke up at around 9 and decided that he wanted to go. Rare moment for me, I was really excited about this! We left the house at around 10 and went to J's "favorite if he HAS to go" outlets. There are stores there that he doesn't mind spending time in if I get stuck in a "girly" store for too long. J & I both need new work clothes. We found some really good deals! Here is what I found: pair of running shoes, 2 skirts, 2 pairs of capris, 1 pair of pants, a cool tray to put on our coffee table and a bright orange Happy Bunny purse for my neice's 14th birthday. After shopping all day, we were pretty tired. We got ready and went to a fancy italian resturant with J's Mom & Dad. It was really yummy. I had buttered butterfly prawns, handmade 4 cheese tortelini and chicken bolognese. I have to check the spelling on all of those. We had creme brulee for desert! Yummy. It was a nice evening out with the in-laws. I am tired now. Goodnight.
-Until tomorrow

No comments: