I am so blessed and thankful for...
Hope your week is blessed in many, many ways!
- Everyone in our household is well again! Lil'D took the last of his antibiotic today.
- That even though my husband has hurt his finger pretty bad at work, he still manages to help me with everything. How blessed am I? He got the nail part of his right middle finger caught between a jacuzzi and the truck bed. It apparently gushed, but he got pressure on it right away. So, if anything slightly touches it he is in a lot of pain. I pray for his quick recovery!!!
- We are also blessed that my husband's job is a job that can still be done even if he can't function properly because of his lame finger. I am so thankful for "Cameron" who helps J at work a lot, but will be helping him even more until the finger heals.
- For an electric juicer! I have been on a cleanse this week and was squeezing lemons with a lemon squeezer. A juicer is so much better!!! It's the little things in life!
- For the quiet time I have been taking in the morning to read. It has been so nice.
- The overwhelming joy that the Lord puts in my heart everyday!
- The self-discipline and the will power I have discovered within myself through the cleanse I am doing.