September 26, 2007

Day Four...


Today's weight: 161

I can't believe it's day four already. I drank my salt water a lot faster this morning. It was tolerable. I was ready to start drinking lemonade on the way to work. I was hungry.

I still feel good. I don't feel like I haven't had any food in four days. Strange. I did have feelings of being tired, but then when I would drink more lemonade I would get a sudden burst of energy. I was good about brushing my teeth today. After a while the acid from the lemon would just coat my teeth and they were so sensitive. I drank more water today. I was feeling a little dehydrated. I don't know how that is when I am drinking a gallon of water. I know it's not pure water.

The hardest part is when I get home and I have to feed Lil'D. J grilled chicken again tonight and warmed some green beans. It smelled really good. I didn't crave the chicken as much as I craved the green beans. I have been craving vegetable soup all day long. I long to have spinach and broccoli and asparagus. That is what I want. I'm really happy about craving that rather than junk. So, this cleanse is working the way I want it to. We went to UTC mall tonight and J got a Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake from Ben & Jerry's. Yuck, I had no desire to have any of it. It sounded and looked really disgusting.

When we got Lil'D into bed I prepared my lemonade for tomorrow. My best friend, Chica, let me borrow her electric juicer. Preparing the lemonade is not such a big fiasco anymore. I broke an enamel lemon squeezer from Wal-Mart and a plastic lemon squeezer from Long's. Isn't that crazy. I highly recommend buying a metal lemon squeezer. Those others are just cheap. The electric juicer was awesome. It took me no time to get 13 oz and it was a cinch to clean up!

I wasn't really into my tea tonight. I couldn't drink the last bit. I was over it. I really started to really think about this cleanse being over. I want to start eating food again. I have been going back and forth about how long I'm going to do this. I started out thinking I was going to do this for about 7 days. Then the past couple of days I have been thinking about doing it for 14 days. I've decided I'm only going to do it for 7 days. That's it. I'm really ready to start eating food again before my stomach forgets how to work :)



No comments: