September 14, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?
When PK had baby Ryan. I don't remember what month that was. Maybe March?

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
between a 6 and a 7

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)
(hand) Hope and no doubt.

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
I sat and thought about this for a long time and I just couldn't think of anything right now in my life that I would want to make a club for.

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?
brown

1 comment:

J.D. Long said...

How come everyone uses itsy-bitsy words for their salads ? (Heh!)

Come sample my feast - Big Honkin' salads and Curious George Monkey Lovin!

~~JD~~