September 25, 2007

Day Three...



Today's weight: 162

I survived another day! I am completely shocked at my will-power and self discipline. I woke up at 5am this morning and had my first salt water flush.

This lovely concoction is comprised of:

  • 2 tsp of Sea Salt
  • 1 quart of water

I just couldn't finish it. I only drank about 3/4 of it. The tea from last night got rid of the rest of the solid food I had eaten on Saturday. Let's just say that the Salt flush...flushed like it was supposed to.

I got really hungry on my way to work and started drinking my lemonade drink. In case you missed what that is made of, here are the ingredients:

  • 13 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • 13 oz Organic maple syrup, Grade B
  • 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
  • Filtered water to make a gallon

I felt good again today. No temptations to eat or quit at all. I am not torturing myself, I am not suffering. The lemonade drink is satisfying my hunger. I was in a great positive mood all day at work. I brought all 4 quarts to work today and finished 3 quarts by 5pm. I drank the last one on the way home. I am glad I had it with me, because every time I felt hungry I would take a swig. Yesterday I didn't have any with me on my way home and had hunger pains all the way home. I finished the last quart before I got home.

One weird symtom I had today was stomach spasms. My stomach started twitching. That was kind of weird. It felt like a baby kicking you when you are pregnant. It went away though.

When I walked in the door life just took over and the hunger just went away. J made Lil'D dinner. I fed Lil'D and talked with J. I wasn't tempted or hungry. I craved Lil'D's food for a few seconds, but that was it. I drank some water because my mouth was dry. We played with Lil'D and put him to bed. I made my Smooth Move Chocolate tea at about 9pm. I sweetened it with a little maple syrup and relaxed for a bit. Before I got into bed I prepared my salt water for tomorrow morning. I went to bed very content and happy with myself. I really am enjoying the cleanse. I feel so healthy!!! I am very pleased with the way that I feel knowing I haven't had any food in 3 whole days. Amazing...


No comments: