September 24, 2007

Day Two...

Today's weight: 162

I survived! I really slept well last night. I got up at 12:30am to pee and went right back to sleep. Today was a good day. I woke up and felt fine. Once I started drinking my lemonade I felt great. I had lots of energy in the morning. I wasn't hungry at all. The energy continued for a majority of the day. I got a slight, tiny headache, but it wasn't bad at all. I had some weird stuff going on like being cold, having a warm feeling on my shoulder, and sinus drainage. I drank a quart of the lemonade on the way to work and had 2 more quarts at my desk. I had finished 3 quarts by 3:30. I didn't have anymore lemonade at work so I drank water till 4:30. I brushed my teeth a total of 4 times today because of all the citric acid on my teeth. I went by Henry's on the way home to pick up some sea salt and some smooth move tea. My stomach started growling and by the time I got home I was really hungry. Of course J was grilling chicken for him and Lil'D. I smelled it as soon as I pulled into the carport. I poured myself some lemonade and I was fine. I fed Lil'D chicken and carrots. I had to remember not to lick my fingers, it was hard! I completed my gallon of lemonade by 7pm. I made my gallon for tomorrow and then drank my smooth move tea. It was good, chocolate flavored and I sweetened it with maple syrup. I was so sleepy afterwards. I am going to bed right now.


No comments: