September 13, 2007

Thankful Thursday...

I am so blessed and thankful for...

  • the grace and mercy that the Lord gives me E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y
  • this week going by so fast and somewhat smooth at work
  • a most wonderful and selfless husband
  • the presence of my sweet baby boy in my life...I'm so in love with him!
  • French Vanilla Tea
  • my officemate PJ, she is really fun to be around (considering we are with each other 8 hours a day during the week)
  • my Mom's interview this morning. Hopefully she gets the job!!
  • my new haircut. I cut my hair this short about 9 years ago and I absolutely hated it and wanted my long hair back. It took me 9 years to grow it as long as it was plus. I got 10 inches cut off and I just got another inch this weekend. I absolutely love it! It feels good, I feel good and it's not that hard to fix. My husband said in the 12 years he has know me this is the FIRST time I have really like my hair! It's about time!!
  • that it has been almost 8 weeks since Lil'D has had any illness. He has been coughing for about a week and a half now. Usually he only coughs when he is sleeping. When he woke up this morning the cough stayed. His nose is runny too. The doctor wants to see him tomorrow. We had a nice WELL run.
  • that I have lost another pound this week! I have re-motivated myself to be disciplined about my working out and eating habits!!! I am going to be in my pre-pregnancy clothes by the new year!!!!!!

Have a wonderful and blessed week!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Such an awesome thankful list, be blessed dear one.

Vicki said...

Rejoicing with you in your thankful list! God bless you and your precious family.

Aunt Angie said...

Yeah for pre-pregnancy clothes!!!
I LOVE vanilla tea---I didn't know anyone else who drank it! I love many hot teas though.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post! Bless you!