September 28, 2007

Day Six...


Today's weight: 163.5

I'm still hanging in there. I drank my salt water this morning with no problems. I gained a pound. That is weird. Probably the salt water, who knows. My stomach feels uneasy today. I'm not really sure why. It was also having spasms again. The spasms scare me. I'm getting really nervous about my stomach getting used to solid foods again.

I left work early today and went straight to Henry's to get all the ingredients for my vegetable soup. I bought carrots, celery, zucchini, spinach, potatoes, tomatoes, vegetable bouillon, garlic, and onion. I cut everything up and prepped everything for tomorrow morning. Meanwhile, I ate a few carrots and celery very slowly over the next couple of hours. I only had 2 quarts of the lemonade and drank a quart of water instead. I immediately started feeling hungry when I didn't drink the rest of the lemonade.

I drank my tea and went to bed. I felt sort of hungry but I resisted eating anything but carrots and celery.

No comments: