- I am so thankful TO HAVE MY HEALTH! I take my health for granted big time! You just live everyday thinking you are invincible sometimes. I grumble because I have to clean this or do this...praise God I can clean and praise God I have a to do list that I can get done!
- I am so thankful THAT LIL'D HAS BEEN WELL THIS WHOLE WEEK so far. The past two weeks have been really crazy with him. He had roseolla, then we had an ER scare (turned out he was having nightmares with his eyes open...he was just in a deep sleep), then, Pam (daycare) thought he had pink eye, then he got a small non contagious bit of infitigo. We have super neosporin now!! He hasn't gone to the doctor since Saturday. Let's keep it that way for a while
- I am so thankful FOR LIL'Ds GREAT ATTITUDE. Even though he has been sick a lot, he kept his spirits up. He is a pleasure to be around even if he is sick. He can get a little fussy here and there, but it is not half of what it could be!!!
- I am so thankful FOR MY SUPER HUSBAND, J!! He has put on his superhero cape for the last two weeks and I just couldn't have survived without him. He has cleaned, cooked, and completely taken care of Lil'D. He took over smoothly and selflessly! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful man of God in my life!!!!
- I am thankful FOR MY JOB! Some days I wish I could be a stay at home mom. Some days I am glad to have my job. There are bills that have to get paid and one income just doesn't cover it, especially here in California. I just could never let J have two jobs when I am perfectly capable of working. My job is really a lot of fun and my boss is the best. I am design assistant to the owner of a high end kitchen design firm. Here is my to do list for today and tomorrow. I am thankful that it is not any longer than this:
- I am thankful FOR PAM. Pam is my daycare provider. She has a daycare in her private home. She has 5 other kid in addition to Lil'D. She is awesome!! She loves Lil'D. and he loves her! Lil'D is 13 months and he is starting to recognized her house when we arrive. As soon as we walked in the door he was so excited to see her. He held out his arms for her to take him. I was disappointed for a minute but I realized how much he loves her and that is so important to me. At least he is not crying because he doesn't want to go there. The wonderful thing is to watch all the other children progress with their letters, colors, reading, they have craft time. She is just awesome and I praise God I found her!!!
- I am so thankful THAT I CAN TALK TO MY MOM ON THE PHONE. My parents got a family plan and got the extra free phone and gave it to me. We can talk all we want on this phone, anytime. It is really great especially because they live in Texas. My usual times for talking to my Mom are after dropping Lil'D off at daycare on my way in to work. I also talk to her from work to daycare. (I never talk if Lil'D is in the car!!) I have an earpiece to be safer. She was there for me last week when I was feeling miserable. I told her she was there in my ear! She drove to the doctor with me, she drove home with me, she went to the pharmacy with me. She was right there with me. I was not alone in my misery.
There are so many other things. The list could just go on and on!!! I have to get to work this morning. Obviously you see my to do list!!