July 28, 2007

Say goodbye to my long hair...

So yesterday was a big day for me. At 5pm I got 10 inches cut off of my hair. I was so ready. I have a hairstyle now, instead of just long stringy hair. Here are the photos. I forgot to take a good before, but you get the idea:
My hair was more than halfway down my back. My hair is just too thin to have it long. I was really wearing a lot of ponytails.
BEFORE:

AFTER:

It feels really good. I need to spend some time fixing it. I slept on the hair that my stylist fixed so I can't wait to really fix it myself!! Hopefully, I can.


10 inches is alot. But I don't miss it...yet!


-Until tomorrow


3 comments:

eph2810 said...

I love your new haircut. It really brings out your beautiful face :) - You will not miss it. I had my hair cut about 10 inches earlier this year and love it.

Anonymous said...

I'm strolling through from Friday's Feast and saw this post. I just had to tell you that I love your new haircut. It's adorable on you! Speaking of adorable, your name is too cute! I just had a baby last month and if Levi would have been a girl, we were torn between Gracie Mae and Ellie Mae. My husband's grandma's name is Ella Mae. :o) Anyway, have a good night!

Kaydee said...

J told me on Friday at soccer that you were getting your haircut. I love your long hair, so I thought you should keep it long, but this is so cute! It looks light and fun and a lot easier to take care of. It looks really good. Can't wait to see it in person!