July 27, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer
Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.
My favorite toy when I was a child was my Little People's Castle. I remember it having a secret dungeon door. Here is a photo:
Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?
Some days I'm an 8 to a 9 most days
Other days I'm like a 3.

Salad
Where would you rather be at this very moment?
I would love to be somewhere air conditioned!

Main Course
When was the last time you learned something new?
Yesterday at the Barn jobsite. I learned how to use my tape measure more efficiently. Usually when we are at a jobsite "Senior" designer always does the measuring. Since he tore his achilles tendon he has to ride around the jobsite on a scooter and cant' do the measuring. Most every time I go to a jobsite with "Senior" designer I learn something new. There is so much to learn in the construction business.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have lost 10 pounds but I haven’t been working out like I should!!

-Until tomorrow


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! 10 pounds is wonderful! :o)

My feast is up, too!