July 30, 2007

More Harry Potter...Week Two-Question One:

WARNING TO ALL WHO ENTER...
THIS IS A SPOILER ALERT!!
SPOILERS CONTAINED HERE!! VIEWERS@@BEWARE!!
Question One:
So, on to Book 7, "The Deathly Hallows"...first and foremost, are you satisfied with the entire series as a whole?

I am evenly satisfied with the series as a whole. I did yearn for more after the epilogue. I am very happy to have closure about Harry's fate!

And second, what one thing surprised you the most about book 7?

I was so surprised the way Snape died. It was just out of the blue and so quick.
I was also surprised when Harry accidently said Voldemort and Greyback and the others showed up so fast. I was so frustrated with Harry at that point!!

I don't have a lot of time today. Wanted to for sure get this in!! I have not watched the Dateline special yet. I recorded it and am watching it tonight! I can't wait!!
Go to A Peek at my Bookshelf to check out other answers:
-Until tomorrow

No comments: