Lil'D is feeling much better! He has been quite a whiner the past couple of days, he hasn't really ever whined before. But at least he is nothing like he was on Tuesday!
My workout schedule has went to the birds. I managed to go for a run/walk this morning as soon as Lil'D woke up, but that is it. I have also not been eating very well. I hadn't planned on being here at home for lunch. There is really nothing here for lunch. My salad is at work. I have eaten things like peanut butter & jelly sandwiches and frozen chicken strips hidden in the back of the freezer. I checked my weight this morning and I was relieved to see that I had only gained a little less than half a pound. I'm gonna workout a lot this weekend and definitely tomorrow night!
Since the past couple of days have been so crazy I am glad to list all the things I am thankful for:
- 9 wonderful years with my sweet J. We've seen good times and bad times but we have managed to give our marriage to the Lord and let him be in control!
- that the doctors were able to diagnose Lil'Ds ear infection and get medication to fight it. And that his 102 fever came down yesterday! He doesn't have fever anymore...Praise God!
- Even though we rent I am able to make a home out of the house we live in.
- My boss is so great first: to not be upset or question me or be the slightest bit weird about me not being at work for three days; second: to let me work at home and third: to trust me so much that the hours that I write on my timesheet are hours I have truly worked. Bless him for that!
- I have a laptop to work at home with!
- My health to take care of my Lil'D, to get housework done, to work and to workout.
- Peace that I find when Lil'D is down for a nap.
- For the wonderful, uplifting comments I have received from the lovely ladies in blogville!
I have to get back to work!! I've got to pile up some hours or my paycheck is going to suffer heavily!