June 16, 2007

My First Birthday Party...

My birthday party was so much fun. Lots of people came. I walked ALOT. I am getting so much better at it. I walked all the way from the couch to the back door without falling. Everyone is so scared when I fall. I have gotten the hang of falling. I've got them all fooled, I have everything under control (hee hee).

Everyone sang Happy Birthday to me and I didn't quite know what to do. There was also a candle on my piece of birthday cake. It was a pretty glowing light. My Mommy blew it out for me. I didn't really dig into my birthday cake. I have manners you know. I think I liked the way the frosting felt on my fingers more than anything else. I finally found the cake under all that frosting and took some bites. I liked it and I got it all over my face and arms. I was a sticky mess.
After cake I got to open all the presents. I got tons of clothes. I know my Mommy is really happy about that. I also got some really neat toys. Everyone who came to my party really knows how to pick out good presents!

I was exhausted after the pary. My Mom & Dad gave me a bath at 8:15pm. I got to stay up extra late tonight. I was ready to go to bed and went right to sleep.
Click here if you want to see all my birthday party pictures

Night, night

No comments: