- Cleaned countertop, toilet, mirror and floor in master bath
- Cleaned countertop, toilet, mirror, floor & tub in guest bath
- Clean up master bedroom
- Pick up Lil'Ds room
- Dust bookshelves in dining room
- Clean table in dining room
- Clean kitchen countertops, load dishwasher and run it
- Wash all bath rugs, all towels, bed sheets, darks, and whites!!
Needless to say I got done at 5pm. I wasn't happy about that at all. I thought for sure I would be done by noon at least. I didn't even eat lunch. I thought for sure I'd be able to pick Lil'D up at about 2pm. J went to go get Lil'D while I took a shower. I fed Lil'D and daddy & Lil'D played together. The MOPS(Mother's of preschoolers) at church, are having a garage sale tomorrow and they always let me come check everything out the night before. I grab as many clothes as I can find that will fit Lil'D. Tonight I was looking for 18-24 months. I found some good stuff! I got back home in time to give Lil'D a bath, feed him and put him to bed. The whole time I was feeding him his bottle he would put his finger on the nipple and flick it so it would make a thump noise. He giggled every time he did it. He is such a funny boy. When I put him to bed I put the blanket I crocheted for him on him. He laid there so still with such beautiful big eyes looking up at me not making a noise. It was such a beautiful moment. My love for him is a love I never knew you could feel!