May 21, 2007

Barely got thru Monday...

Got up at 6:20am this morning. I just couldn't get up. I got Lil'D to daycare at 7:30am. I got to work at 8am. I worked on the Master Entertainment Center for Barn.

I left work at about 4:20, picked up Lil'D and got home at about 5pm. I gave J a list of things to do when he got home. Here it is:
1. Unload and load dishwasher
2. Separate Lil'Ds clothes from the dryer
3. Clean shower in Masterbath
(He added change cat litter and vacuum)
What a wonderful husband he is!!! I couldn't do it without him!!!
We had to run to Costco and get diapers and formula.
Lil'D went to bed at 7:45. I worked out from 7:45-8:30. I took a shower and I just couldn't do anything but sit on the couch and be brainless. I still have things to do: birthday invitations & vacation planning. One night off won't hurt I guess.

FOOD & WORKOUT JOURNAL:
Breakfast:
1/2 grapefruit
2 boiled eggs
2 pieces of bacon

Lunch:
1/2 grapefruit
salad

Dinner:
chicken & mashed potatoes

Snack:
Popcorn

Workout:
45 minutes

Tomorrow is weigh in. I'm going to dream lite dreams tonight!!
-Until tomorrow

No comments: