May 24, 2007

Cheat day...

I'm just going to call this day my cheat day for the week. Which means no cheating this weekend!!
At work today we had SubZero/Wolf come in to the office today for product training. A couple of days ago they called and asked how many people should they bring breakfast for? We told them 15 people. The gal brought in enough food to feed 50 people. There was about 35 take out containers and each one had toast and hash browns in them along with one of the following: scrambled eggs and bacon, waffles, pancakes, cheese omelets, tex-mex omelets, home fries, and sausage. There was also 3 bags of bagels and a huge tub of cream cheese, 2 containers of muffins, a container of croissants, 2 huge tubs of sliced fruit and 1 container of orange juice. It was insane. It took all I had to control myself. I ate about 3 bites of scrambled eggs, 7 bites of hash browns (they were so good) and two pieces of bacon. I also had a glass of orange juice and some fruit.
For lunch I had 2 croissants, 2 pieces of bacon and a lemon muffin. BAD, BAD, BAD ELLIEMAE!! I guess it could have been worse.
Then to make things worse, my sweet hubby J, wanted to watch Lost tonight. I guess last night was the 2 hour finale. So as soon as we put Lil'D to bed we watched Lost. I am watching the season premiere of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. I love this show!!!
One more thing, I guess when J came home today he did my slim in 6 video to see if he could do it. He wants to work out with me. Can you believe it? I really can't. So...tomorrow night he is going to work out with me!!!!!!!!!
-Until tomorrow

No comments: