May 25, 2007

J worked out with me!!!

I can't believe it. J just worked out with me. I never would have thought this day would come. He is going to start doing my workout videos with me on Mondays and Thursdays. He plays softball on Tuesdays and Soccer on Fridays. He is wanting to build up his stamina. When he does the videos with me it really motivates me and I actually WANT to do them.
So once we put Lil'D to bed tonight we did Slim in 6 Ramp it up together. I have a workout partner, I'm so happy. Even if it is only 2 days a week, it's better than nothing!!

I have to get to bed now because I have to take Auntie E, Uncle R and Andy to the airport. They are going to New York for band. I have to be at their house at 4:15. I will get up at 4:10 and walk out the door at 4:14 and be at their house at 4:15. After all they have done for me, taking them to the airport at 4am is the least I can do.
-Until tomorrow

No comments: