May 23, 2007

ABC Meme...

I found this meme at A Chelsea Morning. I thought it would be fun!!
Enjoy...If you read this and you haven't done it...I tag you.

The ABCs Meme:
A- Attached or Single? Married to the most wonderful man in the world!!
B- Best Friend: My sweet J of course...Nette is my best girlfriend. I've known her since 7th grade. That was 22 years ago!!
C- Cake or Pie: Cake...white...buttercream frosting!!
D- Drink of Choice: Pepsi Jazz...Strawberry
E- Essential Item: my purse or my tote bag
F- Favorite Color: Pink!!! I'm such a girly girl sometimes!!
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H- Hometown: Nacogdoches, Texas
I- Indulgence: salt & vinegar chips
J- January or February: February, I love Valentines Day!! I'm a mush
K- Kids: One sweet little boy who turns one on June 16th
L- Life is incomplete without: My Lord & Savior Jesus Christ
M- Marriage Date: June 6th, 1998
N- Number of Siblings: one brother
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples, oranges are just so messy
P- Phobia/Fears: talking in front of a crowd of people
Q- Favorite Quote: I waited patiently for the Lord...Psalm 40:1-2
R- Reasons to smile: My sweet little boy
S- Season: Love the fall, the weather is perfect!
T- Tag Three: If you're reading this consider yourself tagged!!
U- Unknown fact about me: I was a twirler from 8th grade all the way through my junior year in college. I twirled overall for almost 20 years!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I love steak!!
W- Worst Habit: Biting my fingernails
X- X-rays or Ultrasounds? for what?
Y- Your Favorite Foods: Corn Chowder soup from Mimi's, Orange Chicken from Panda Express
Z- Zodiac: pisces

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Ellie Mae!

You're from Nacogdoches? That's mighty close to where I was born and raised, Beaumont.

Your phobia is one of mine, too. I'd forgotten how it terrifies me to have to speak in front of a large group of people. I break out in hives. Therefore, I avoid it at all costs. LOL

Thanks for dropping by and reading my endless memes. I was tagged so many times it seemed best to just do them all in one post. Hope you'll visit again soon.