October 27, 2005

Today was a good day!!

I woke up feeling pretty good. We had a staff meeting this morning and all I was craving was orange juice. Guess what, the rep from SubZero/Wolf brought in bagel sandwiches and ORANGE JUICE!!! I was so happy!
I worked on the Sween change order most of the day. I got interupted with small stuff from Ken and Py. I also had to price a small vanity for one of our vendor's house. I still didn't get the Sween change order done. There is just so much to go through and verify. Hopefully, I will finish it tomorrow.
When I got home I changed immediately into shorts, t-shirt and tennis shoes and told J I was ready to walk. We walked for 30 minutes. I have been meaning to do this since I found out I was pregnant. I have finally started.
J & I went to the grocery store after our walk. I look at the grocery store in a completely different light now. There were so many things that I denied myself. I was such a crash dieter. I realized I have no idea how to eat right. I am also very lazy and don't cook. It's just one of the last things I want to do when I get home from a long day at work. I also don't have a dishwasher, so that means I have to wash the dishes. I am trying to fight this right now and not be so lazy and such a procrastinator. It's just so hard when you feel nauseous most of the time.
I haven't really had morning sickness in the morning. It is usually really bad in the evening and at night. This has been my first week of this symptom...I hope it doesn't get worse.
So after our grocery store adventure we watched our tv shows...Survivor and Alias. Survivor is going exactly how I want it to. Alias is eh...so-so. I don't mind the new people at all, it's just kind of boring. J & I fell asleep watching it. We probably watched 1/2 of it and was out.
That probably means I need sleep. Time for bed!!
-Until tomorrow.

No comments: