- 1 in 8 women will get breast cancer?
- A woman dies of breast cancer every 11 minutes?
- 80% of women diagnosed with breast cancer have no known risk factors?
- 5-10% have a family history of breast cancer?
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer of all women?
- It is the leading cause of death for women 35-54?
You are at Risk if you're...
- 50+ years of age
- Never having given birth
- Family history of breast cancer
- Family history of cancer
- Younger than 12 when menstruation began
Women over the age of 20 should examine their breast once a month!!!
I also added a bunch of breast cancer awareness links to the sidebar.