October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!!

I didn't feel too hot today. I felt sick as soon as I got to work. It is so hard to fight that nausea feeling. The day got better when my best friend from highschool, Nette, called me. I called her last week to tell her the great news and I had to leave a message. She figured it out real quick. It's hard to leave someone you don't talk to everyday a message to call you back, but you don't want to spoil it and tell them why. It was really great to talk to her!! I really miss her and wish she didn't live so far away. Her daughter is turning 2 in January. She is the cutest little "tooty-toot," as Nette would say.
J took me to lunch today! It was nice to get out of the office. I hardly ever leave the office at all except if I have an appointment. It was a perfect day today!
"Senior designer" made and appointment at 4pm at the Strod jobsite. I met him there. We showed her the options for her kitchen. She was really happy with the results. I really like this client. I left her house at about 5:30pm. It was dark and it felt like it was 8 o'clock.
When I got home J & I went for a walk. It was fun to look at all the halloween decorations that were out. We saw lots of trick or treaters. We decided that we didn't want to cook for dinner so we ran for the border.
First, we went by J's parent's house just to check in. Samson had one of those cone colars on because I think they said he got neutered today. He's such a sweet puppy, he's just a little hyper.
After dinner we wanted to watch a scary movie. We watched House of Wax. It was actually pretty good. I really probably shouldn't be watching scary movies. Knowing me I will have really bad nightmares and not get any sleep at all.
So, off to bed. Sweet Dreams!!
-Until tomorrow.

No comments: