October 1, 2005

The day went by too fast

J & I got up entirely too early this morning. We got up at 7:45am. J had told his parents that we would go to SeaWorld with them not knowing that we would stay up till 1am last night.
SeaWorld was fun. We saw the baby clydesdale. His legs are so tall he has to spread them out to reach the ground to eat. Kinda like a giraffe. We also watched a police dog demonstration. It is so amazing to watch those dogs. At the end of the demonstration one of the dogs opened the police car door and got in and closed the door. They also said that when they are outside of the car they usually leave the dog in the car. If anything happens, they have a button that they can push that will let the dog out of the car. We also watched The Wild Artic and Haunted Lighthouse 4-D. Water sprays you right in the face. That's just not fun to me. It was a beautiful clear day and J wore plenty of sunscreen!
After SeaWorld, we were beat. J took a nap and I tried to watch ER. The DVR did not record it properly. It was skipping the entire time. I fell asleep for about 10 minutes. I woke up at 4:57pm. We had to be at J's parents house at 5 to celebreate J's birthday. Good thing we live close. We ate hamburger's and had cake. J opened presents. It was nice. I talked alot to my niece trying to catch up on her life. She is a freshman in highschool. I can't believe how old she is now. She is involved in band. She plays the clarinet and is really good at it. She uses my clarinet from my band days. She tried out for pep band and only 4 clarinets made it. My niece and 3 other seniors. I'm so proud. She is also very involved in playing soccer. She is going to tryout for the highschool soccer team. This summer she went to Holland and played soccer for a week. She's really good! She's just growing up too fast.
After the birthday party we went to 7eleven. I got a french vanilla cappuccino, my favorite. It was so yummy. I wish it wasn't as fattening as it is...boo!! We went to the grocery store. Our life is so exciting!! Grocery store on a Saturday night. There isn't any other place I'd rather be but with my wonderful J grocery shopping! When we finally got home we watched a movie. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. This version was made in 1988 by the BBC. It was a little hoky and slow, but it followed the story exactly. It was 2 1/2 hours long. J had a hard time staying awake. I was interested because that is what I am reading right now.
It's getting late! We are going to 8:15am church in the morning because the Charger game starts at 10am.
Here are some photos from SeaWorld!
-Until tomorrow.


The Penguins Posted by Picasa


The Anheuser-Busch Donkey Posted by Picasa


Anheuser-Busch Clydesdale Colt Posted by Picasa


Police Dog Posted by Picasa


Pet's Rule Upside Down Rope Climber! Posted by Picasa

No comments: