September 24, 2008

Wordless Wednesday...

Summer Memories...



Go to WordlessWednesday.com or 5minute for Mom for lots more photo fun!!


I know this post is "supposed" to be wordless, but I want to add to my Top Ten Blog reads:





Candy, at Keeping The Home, was the very first blog I came upon in 2003. I was looking up organization. I came across her again in 2005 and decided to give this blog thing a try. Candy has mastered the Home Management Binder, homeschools all 4 of her kiddos and prepares meals from scratch. She is VERY conservative and wears dresses only. She also keeps a very clean, simple and organized house. I don't agree with everything she does or says, but I like to check in on her and see what she is up to. I'm pretty much only a stalker at her site, but something draws me to her.

Ok, let's do a recap:

  1. Mique at 30 days
  2. Barb at A Chelsea Morning
  3. AndreAnna at Diary of a Modern Matriarch
  4. Kristin at Grace Violet
  5. Candy at Keeping The Home

To be continued tomorrow!!!

♥ Elliemae

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love the pictures! It looks like you and Lil'D had a wonderful summer. Miss you.