September 28, 2008

Go Aztecs...



We had the best time last night!! Lil'D was completely enthralled. He sat in Daddy's lap for the 1st and 2nd quarter! During halftime he sat in my lap, I showed him the twirler and told him that Mommy used to do that. I know he didn't understand, but it sure was fun to say it to him! Lil'D was all about the drums in the band!! Every time that San Diego State scored a canon would go off and a few simple fireworks. Having his cousins and his Auntie E there made it all the better! He even got to stay up late. We left the game at 8:30pm, he got to bed at around 9:30pm. Late night for Lil'D. HE SLEPT IN TILL 10AM! Wa-hoo, I got all my zzz's last night! Of course, I went to bed at 11am instead of my usual 1 or 2am on the weekend.

Here are the photos from last night:

Watchin' the game!


Watchin' halftime.

Look at those L-O-N-G eyelashes! He definitely got those from Daddy...

Lil'D l-o-v-e-s Nate & Z!!

His cousin Andy.

So much to watch.
State won 45-17 over the Idaho Vandals. This is the first win for State this year. Tells you how good they are this season. I am definitely not a big football fan, but I'm in it for Lil'D and Jeremy. I'm more of a people, cheerleader, halftime watcher!! When I was a twirler in highschool and college, it was all about halftime for me. I knew whether we won or lost the game, couldn't ever tell you the score and could rarely tell you who we were playing. I loved to twirl, it was my life back then. I was really dedicated to it. I even taught private lessons to young girls for $25/hour.
Chargers are playing the Raiders today, my husband will be watching and I will be in the same room...doing something else.

♥ Elliemae

No comments: