September 20, 2008

BFF..

This is my highschool best friend, Nette.

(This is her and Lil'D in April 2007.)






This is my college best friend, Julie.

(She blogs at Two Peas in a Pod.)





This is my san diego best friend, Chica




This is my best blogger friend, Jenny.

I really enjoy reading Jenny's Daily Dose of Motherhood blog. I really enjoy all of her photographs. She has a beautiful house that could possibly be my dreamhouse, she has 2 beautiful kids and she has her own business making candles. We haven't "known" each other long, but she is my first regular visitor that is not a family member or friend. She always leaves such nice comments and sends me such supportive emails.

I just cut my google subscriptions from 65 to 10. Jenny is, of course, one of my 10 subscriptions that I just can't live without!!!


Elliemae's Top 10 blogs to read:

  1. Mique at 30 days

  2. Jenny at Daily Dose of Motherhood

♥ Elliemae

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for including me in this post. I, too, have cut my reader down and you are one of my favs! I always enjoy whatever you write about and I LOVE your photos!

Hugs!