September 23, 2008

I want more time to be crafty...

Ok, I want SOME time to be crafty!!! Continuing with my Top Ten Blog read list. I want to share Grace Violet with you:






Kristen is a "Christian; Wife and mother; Crafter, sewer, decorator, scrapbooker, organizer, butcher, baker, candle-stick maker" as she quotes on her blog profile! I know she has two girls, one in pre-school, the other is 5. Kristen is SUPER crafty. I want to make everything she has featured on her site. She has tutorials for everything. I also absolutely love her pink desk!

Because of her I put a desk in my bedroom that will be completely dedicated to crafty stuff. (mine is not pink though and not quite this awesome...yet!) So, if you are in need of a tutorial for some cool stuff. Head on over to Grace Violet. I know you will love it just like I do!!

Ok, let's do a recap:

  1. Mique at 30 days
  2. Jenny at Daily Dose of Motherhood
  3. Barb at A Chelsea Morning
  4. AndreAnna at Diary of a Modern Matriarch
  5. Kristin at Grace Violet

To be continued!!!


♥ Elliemae

No comments: