September 27, 2008

Let's get this weekend started...

We went to a birthday at 11am this morning.
Happy 1st birthday sweet Lizzie!
Lil'D and Jeremy napped from 1:30 to 3:15. Jeremy is still asleep. Lil'D is playing with his trains quietly. Who would have thought? Miracles do happen!!
We will be leaving at 4:15 to head to Qualcomm Stadium. We are going to the San Diego State Aztec football game tonight. Kick off is at 5pm. I'm really hoping there are twirlers during halftime!! This will also be Lil'Ds first football game! (he went to a Chargers game when he was about 4-5 months old, this will be different!) I'm really excited about it. Jeremy won 8 tickets from a radio station! That radio station really likes him!! We are taking Auntie E, Uncle RD and their kids: Andy(17), Z(13) and Nate(10). We are all going for free!!! Who-hoo. If we would pay to go tonight the bill would be: $136.00 plus tax. I love F-R-E-E!! I'll have highlights tomorrow or sometime next week. Just depends on my time...
Might as well continue my Top Ten Blog read list :
  1. Mique at 30 days
  2. Jenny at Daily Dose of Motherhood
  3. Barb at A Chelsea Morning
  4. AndreAnna at Diary of a Modern Matriarch
  5. Kristin at Grace Violet
  6. Candy at Keeping The Home
  7. Shara at Monkeybox
  8. Melissa at PinkPaperPeppermints
  9. Kim at Today's Creative Blog

Today's Creative Blog is piled with tons and tons of creative blogs!! I just can't get enough. I have to restrain myself from putting all these blogs in my favorites! Ok, maybe that is what happened to my reader before and why I have over 1000 posts still waiting to be read in my old google reader. I hope to one day have the time to do all the crafty stuff in my head and post it to my blog and to be featured on Today's Creative Blog one day. One day! I can dream big, you know.



♥ Elliemae

No comments: