13 Things I see everyday...
- My alarm clock - 5:30am.
- My sweet 21 month old son's big blue eyes.
- My Kathy Van Zeeland handbag...I love handbags! I could buy a new handbag everyday.
- I-15 South...EVERYDAY!
- 6 coffee shops on my drive to work...I don't stop at one! Believe me, I want to, but I'm trying not to spend unneccessary money on coffee.
- The big beautiful glass door that leads into my place of employment. I love where I work. I am 2 blocks from the ocean. Our entire storefront is glass and inside that glass are beautiful kitchen displays made of exotic veneer such as Block Mottled Macre and Curley Figured Avidure.
- The stainless steel coffee dispenser at work...only 3/4 cup with french vanilla creamer. It's not heavenly or anything, but it gets me through my morning with no change out of my pocket!
- My best friend Chica. Her office is right next door to mine. We have been best friends for 10 years. We have always worked together. That is how we met. It's so wonderful to have your best friend at work with you, especially when I'm having a bad day. The only downside...we don't spend enough time with each other outside of work.
- Plans...whether its floorplans, elevations, plumbing plans, electrical plans, cabinetry..some kind of plans are always on my desk.
- Traffic, traffic, traffic...who doesn't, but I see it EVERYDAY.
- The evil tv! There is usually always something on that I like to watch. I will leave my favorites to another Thursday, but last night I was catching up on The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I really like that show. The finale was over 2 weeks ago and I just got to it last night.
- My sweet husband's beautiful blue eyes. He is my soulmate, my best friend and I wouldn't want to face life without him
- My strawberry chapstick. I put it on every night before I turn the light out. I am addicted to chapstick. I could probably write a Thursday thirteen on places I have my chapsticks stashed...mmmm.
Please click here to check out more Thursday Thirteen!