March 24, 2008

Have you had your coffee this morning...


I have and I've got so much energy. This is really a strange thing for me, especially on a Monday. First, want to give you my weekend recap:

Friday
we picked up Lil'D at 3:30pm and headed north to Carlsbad. Auntie E and her family had been camping there all week for Spring Break. Today was a perfect day to go. It was the warmest day so far this week. I got some great shots of Lil'D and the sunset:































Saturday
Lil'd let us sleep til 8am!! Wa-hoo. We went by to see Grandma & Grandpa Ham. We needed to borrow the weed eater. We got lunch, got home and Lil'D napped! Jeremy & I cleaned up the backyard. We had tons of weeds. Next weekend we are goint to be putting turf in our backyard. One of Jeremy's tenents left behind this great turf and Jeremy has to rip it out and get rid of it, so we will be putting it in our backyard! It's going to be wonderful for Lil'D! I can't wait to show you when it is complete!

We went to Saturday Easter service. We knew that Sunday services would just be packed so why deal with that with Lil'D. Service was really nice. Grandma Ham worked in the nursery, so Lil'D got to spend some good grandma time with her. After service we went to Blockbuster and rented some movies. After Lil'D went to bed we watched Enchanted. It was a great movie!! I absolutely loved it.

Sunday
we went to the grocery store. It was weird to go on Easter Sunday, but what can you do...Sunday is our grocery day. We got one of those carts with the car on it and Lil'D was entertained the whole time. He really liked it alot. I was really hot. 85 degrees hot. Now, I don't mean to complain because I know that there are alot of people that would love to see this kind of weather. I sweat really easily, so I was kind of miserable. We don't have air conditioning. Once I got the fans situated and sat on the couch with my magazine, I was very happy.

We went to Grandma & Grandpa Ham's for Easter dinner. The whole family was there:

  • J's big brother B, his wife and their 4 kids.
  • J's middle brother R, his wife (Auntie E) and their 3 kids.
  • J's little sister
  • J's Mom & Dad (Grandma & Grandpa Ham)
  • J, me and Lil'D

That makes 17. It was a nice dinner. We also celebrated Nate's 10th birthday. Nate is Auntie E's youngest son. His real birthday was on the 3rd of March. Next weekend they will be celebrating my birthday. That means a strawberry cake will be baked! Yum! After dinner Lil'D entertained everyone. He was so much fun to watch. I haven't uploaded those photos to Flickr yet. He was also showing everyone where his belly button was. Too cute!


No comments: