March 14, 2008

TGIF...


My day...

The work day went by so fast. Before I knew it 3pm was here! Love those kind of days. Unless I'm under an impossible deadline. J and I went to pick up Lil'D together. We visited Grandma & Grandpa Ham for about an hour. We got Easter plans and my birthday scheduled with the family. We also talked about a possible vacation. Grandma & Grandpa had a tax appointment they had to get to. We went to Pizza Hut for dinner. Yummy. Lil'D is so well behaved in restaurants. He played with a little toy car until the food came. By the time we got home we only have a half hour to play, then it was bath time. Lil'D was tired and ready to go night, night. We didn't hear a peep from him when we closed the door at 7:45. I sewed some buttons on a shirt. It has been on my list since Thanksgiving. Yeah, me. I'm wearing the shirt to work tomorrow...FINALLY. I watched Make Me A Supermodel, Celebrity Fit Club, and Lost. Wonderful brainless tv watching. We didn't get to bed until 10:30pm. This has got to stop. I'm never going to catch up with my sleep at this rate. I've got to get to bed by 9 or 9:30 one night soon, or I'm gonna crash.

Vacation...

We are thinking Panguitch, Utah. Camping in the motorhome. We had lots of fun when we went in 2004. This time we will have Lil'D. Lil'D will have so much fun he won't know what to do. I am looking forward to fishing on the lake the most. Ahh...nice and relaxing. We will be going on vacation sometime in the last two weeks of August. More specifically, August 20. Yeah, something to look forward to.

Lil'D...

His vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds everyday. When we went to Grandma & Grandpa Ham's he immediately remembered that their golden retriever's name was Samson. He spotted the vacuum right away. Vacuum, vacuum. Grandpa has lots of trains. Lil'D even remembered what the piano was called by himself. It is so much fun to watch him explore and discover.

Until tomorrow


No comments: