July 11, 2008

Yay!!! I'm free for 3 days!!

I have completely been swamped at work. My boss left for vacation yesterday. I have been working to catch up on all the tasks he gave me before he left. We were supposed to meet on Wednesday, but he was swamped all day with other appointments. I went home at 2pm and took a 2 1/2 hour nap. Senior Designer called me at around 6 and we made an appointment for 8pm at his house. Crazy, huh? We worked intently on Adobe and MustardStone for 2 hours. I got all the answers I needed! Senior Designer's wife came in at around 10pm and told him to let me go home. I was just so glad to have a meeting that wasn't hurried and interrupted like it usually is. I was fine doing that because first of all he will be gone for 10 days. Second of all, I have got to put this order in for Adobe and I want to make sure everything is correct! So yesterday I got in all the revisions for MustardStone to the cabinet manufacturers. They will be closed for the next 3 weeks. Today I got all the revisions done for the Adobe and sent the order in. It was such a relief to get those done! AND, I'm takin' Monday off!!! Wa-hoo!


♥ Elliemae

No comments: