January 29, 2008

Lil'D is taking a sick day...


Lil'D woke up this morning with a 100 degree temperature. Poor sweet one. He had been coughing all night and his little cheeks were bright red. So I made the phone calls to daycare and to work and we've been home today. We had waffles and rice krispies together. We played with firetrucks, trains, blocks and every toy that makes noise. But Lil'D fell asleep on the floor with his toy mop in his hand at about 12:15pm. Shadow, our 3 year old cat, is sneaking around wondering why Lil'D is on the floor. It is really cute to watch. I have a choice to make right now...either to continue to enter giveaways like a fein OR start to design a photo book. Winkflash is having an awesome sale on their new 10x8 books. $19.99 for a 100 page photo book. I just found out about it yesterday. I wish I had known sooner, I would have made one on the weekend. I don't know if I have the time to finish a photo book by midnight tonight. You'll find out tomorrow what I decided!

Until tomorrow!

No comments: