January 25, 2008

Friday Fun...


I feel like playing pretend today, so I was looking through a list of weekly memes and found these questions on Friday Fun:

1. If you were to get an unexpected windfall, what is your first thought on what to do with the money? Were you practical or not?

  • My first thought right now is to buy one of those brand new MacBook Air. You know the really thin ones? Of course, this is completely not practical or likely at all! It's completely ridiculous to pay that much money for a laptop!! Just dreamin' that's all. Cool looking huh?


2. You have $1000 to spend on yourself. What do you buy? With $5000?

  • If I had $1000 to spend on myself I would go Hello Kitty and Mary Engelbreit crazy! I love them both, but I don't indulge that often in either. I would also go to the spa and spend the whole day there!!! Ahhhh...


  • If I had $5000 I would pay some bills. I couldn't be impractical with this amount of money.

3. You have $1000 to spend on something for your home. What do you buy?

  • With $1000 I would buy a new dining room table. My sister-in-law...Auntie E, has the greatest table. It is 6'x6' square. It is 42", bar height. And it's black. I love her table. I would buy that table if I had the money!!


  • With $5000 I would buy a new dining room table, new bedroom furniture and a beautiful desk!


4. You have your windfall and you realize your car is older than you. So what do you buy?

  • This is a difficult question for me to answer because I love my truck! It is a Chevy Avalanche. It is my dream car!


Now here is what I would buy if I could have 3 more cars:



Red Corvette, Pink Mustang, Burgundy FJ Cruiser

5. You decide to buy some books with your windfall at Amazon. What 5 books would you get?

I will have to answer this later. I ran out of time.


Until tomorrow...





No comments: