January 16, 2008

All I want for Christmas...


I decided that what I really wanted for Christmas was 2 things:

A wristlet purse
&
A new diaper bag.

I had originally decided that I wanted this Dooney & Bourke wristlet in their new style called Crossword, except in pink.

You can click here to see it on the Dooney Bourke site and click on the bubblegum color to see it in pink. I really didn't want to spend $50 on it, so I kept looking and decided I wanted to just take my time and not worry about getting it ON Christmas. So, I found this!

It is Vera Bradley. It's called the Pink Elephants Ella Wristlet. It is their breast cancer awareness pattern. You can go here to see all the beautiful Vera Bradley items available. I just love it! I can't wait to get it. I bought it on ebay for $27. I think it is much more ME than the Dooney&Bourke one.

As for the diaper bag. I originally wanted this:You can click here to see all about it. It is a Fleurville Goldflower Sling Tote. The only problem was it is $133. I have expensive taste sometimes. After I thought and thought and looked and looked I found this one:

It's really adorable isn't it? It is a Ju Ju Be Bubblegum Pack a Be. You can go here to see more about it. Problem again, it costs $118. Insane!!!

WHY DO CUTE THINGS HAVE TO BE SO EXPENSIVE? *sigh*

I was shopping in Marshall's a couple of weeks ago and I found this:


It retails for $15 at Babies R Us. I got it for $10. You just can beat that!! It is a Baby Sac Black Pocket Tote. It has pink trim and pink lining inside. It is perfect size and exactly what I needed!

So there is my Christmas story! I got the 2 thing that I really wanted, I waited patiently, and looked & looked and never settled. And instead of spending $183. I only spent $37! Ahhh...Frugal me! There is nothing like getting a GREAT deal!!!

Until tomorrow!

No comments: