This week my life feels like it has gotten back to "normal". Whatever normal is. Nothing crazy has happened...yet. I have so much to be thankful I could just go on and on some weeks. Here is what is on my thankful mind today:
- I am so thankful for God's grace. No matter how angry I get or how much I mess up, my Savior loves me, unconditionally!
- I am so thankful for my health and Lil'D's health. We have both been really healthy for the past week. Praise the Lord!
- I am so thankful for J. He has stepped up and taken over doing all the cleaning and laundry during the week. With both of us working full time, it is so difficult to stay on top of it. We made a compromise: he gets home at around 3:30. He does a load of laundry and whatever is on the cleaning schedule for that day, then he starts dinner. By the time i pick up Lil'D and get home it is 5:30 or 5:45pm. We eat together as a family and then have family time with Lil'D. I don't have to stress out about the house getting out of control. I will do my share on Fridays and some on the weekends. Now when the weekends arrive I'm not stressed out about getting everything done in one day. My husband is such an awesome man of God!
- I am so thankful for my job. The kitchen and bath industry is really super slow right now. Most people are not remodeling like they used to. BUT, in my little world with "senior" designer, I am completely swamped. I am running the two largest jobs in the company right now. These two jobs are each million dollar contracts and are keeping the company afloat during this slow period. I am up to my ears in drawings to complete. I am thankful for this work, and that my boss trusts me to do it!
- I am thankful that I have a wonderful vehicle to get me from place to place.
- I am thankful that I have an extremely selfless sister-in-law that loves Lil'D so much and helps out ANY way she can.
Gotta get back to work. My motherboard on my computer at work failed yesterday, so I am running on a temporary computer setup until something is decided on what my new computer will be..tower or laptop.
Have a wonderfully blessed day!! For more Thankful Thursday lists go here!