August 12, 2007

Catch up...

This past week has been nuts!
Monday and Tuesday I worked 10 hour work days...I was working on the Yellowstone condo.

Wednesday and Thursday I flew to Montana. I worked 12 hour days...I measured the entire 4000 square foot condo, troubleshot problems, drove my boss around in a suburban, and made sure he could get around everywhere in his electric scooter (because he had surgery on his achilles tendon 5 weeks ago).

Friday I worked a 9.5 hour day...working on all the revisions to the Yellowstone condo.
Finally, the weekend was here!
Friday night Lil'D and I spent quality time together playing!!! J had guy's night, from small group,at our house.

Saturday we spent family time together and went to lunch at Red Robin. Lil'D had quesadillas, black beans, strawberries and cantaloupe for the first time. He is just a bottomless pit right now! Afterwards we went to Sears. They were having a huge sale. We spent $30.00 on clothes for Lil'D. If we would have paid full price we would have spent $98.00. Wa-hoo, a savings of $68.00!!!!! Lil'D only took one nap today, which is a first. He has been taking two, but they have been about 45 minutes to an hours for each. So we are trying to get rid of the morning nap and get him to sleep a good 2 hours for his afternoon nap. We went to Saturday evening church when Lil'D woke up from his nap.

Sunday we went to Wal-Mart and the grocery store. We were supposed to go to Grandma Ham's for one of the family birthdays at 2pm, but we had trouble putting Lil'D down for a nap. He finally went to sleep at 1:30. I wasn't about to wake him up, so J went to the birthday party by himself. J is going to the Charger game tonight with all the guys from small group. Lil'D and I are spending some more quality time together. He just woke up from his nap so, off I go to play with Lil'D.

Until tomorrow,

No comments: